What we are looking for?
MAYO Vietnam is looking for 01 Sales Consultant, who is passionate to deliver impactful solutions to enterprises via our AI-driven Human Resource Management Software as a Service (SaaS). The sales consultant is employed as an expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers requirements.
What we could offer?
1. Competitive salary and allowances.
2. Competitive commission by projects.
3. Health examination in the end of year.
4. Working time towards work-life balance: from 8:30 am to 12 am; and from 13:30 pm to 17:30 pm.
5. 5-star work place at one of the most iconic landmarks of Hanoi.
6. Having chance to join team of the leading HR SaaS firm from the beginning
What will you do?
• Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
• Annual Revenue: Achieve/Exceed quota targets.
• Sales strategies: Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
• Trusted advisor: Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
• Customer Acumen: Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information about the clients and competitors (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases v.v) so that the company remains updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
• Territory and Account Leadership: Lead designated territoty, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become MAYO references.
• Business Planning: Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Using benchmarking and ROI data to support the customers decision process.
What we need from you?
• Problems solving mindset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eager to learn and conquer new challenges to win the market..
• Good English.
How to apply: Send CV to email@example.com.
“Two trends are coming together: Business leaders are asking HR for more strategic input and technology is giving HR leaders better tools with which to respond.” - Delloite